A&B Group, an 20year established advertising agency, is seeking a Web Developer for a full time position.
Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3+ years’ experience building SPAs, not brochure-ware
- Excellent software development skills using both object and functional-oriented design fundamentals with a strong background in client-facing software applications
- Proficient in HTML5, PHP, Typescript, CSS3, and CSS pre-processors, such as LESS, SASS, as well as responsive design
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, RESTful services and robust APIs
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience with application caching and state management
- Experience with code tools, such asBabel, webpack, SVN, etc.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL, mongoDb.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and delivery timelines; Agile development experience (including tools like JIRA, Git etc) is welcome
- WordPress Rest Api knowledge as a plus
About the Benefits:
- Friendly and organised work environment
- Full time employment
- Remote working opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Web Applications
- LESS (Stylesheet Language)
- RESTful WebServices